Zero Effort Digital® Controls
MERCURY RACING® ZERO EFFORT® DIGITAL CONTROLS provide an intuitive control experience - precisely signaling driver intent to engines equipped with Mercury Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS) technology. The stackable, modular design enables the controls to be offered in either two or four lever configurations. Throttles and shifters can be grouped separately or combined into a single unit. Mercury Racing builds the controls utilizing stainless steel for lever, mechanism and hardware strength. The housing material is corrosion-resistant, marine-grade aluminum, specially coated for enhanced protection in the extreme saltwater environment. Short throw levers provide effortless shifting and ultra-fast throttle response.
Shift and throttle handles are made of an anodized aluminum for enhanced corrosion resistance. Handle color options include clear, red and black. An integral power trim switch in the throttle handle provides fingertip trim control of Mercury Racing sterndrives & outboards. The controls are enabled to provide automatic throttle synchronization and shadow mode for up to four engines (where two levers operate three or four engines).
- Mercury Racing's pioneering stackable, modular design enables a variety of shift and throttle lever configurations.
- All new ergonomic design features short throw levers for or effortless shifting and ultra-fast throttle response.
- Robust stainless steel levers for unmatched durability in the extreme offshore environment.
- Variable friction adjustment provides custom tactile feel and resists throttle creep.
- Integrated throttle trim switch for hands-on trim control.
- Handle color options include clear, red and black.