Winner of 2000 24 Hours of Rouen, SST 200 World Championships and numerous F2 titles throughout the world.
The 200XS SST has established a new benchmark in durability stretching the rebuild schedule from every race to multiple races or up to 25 hours prior to inspection
Power to Weight
Compact 2.5 Liter V-6 powerhead spins 8000 rpm for unmatched acceleration and top-end speed.
Sand cast 12” mid-section with integrated up/down and in/out trim for low center of gravity and precision handling.
IV Super Speed Master gearcase is the epitome of hydrodynamic efficiency
- Propshaft Rated HP200 (149kW)
- Peak Horespower @ RPM8000
- CylindersV-6 (60º vee)
- Displacement153 cu. in. (2507cc)
- Bore3.50" (89 mm)
- Stroke2.65" (67 mm)
- Induction SystemDirect Fuel Injection
- IgnitionPCM Digital Inductive
- Alternator SystemBelt-driven 60 amp (756 watt) w/Voltage Regulator
- Gear Ratio15:17 IV SSM
- Fuel/Oil RatioElectronic Multipoint
- Recommended OilMercury Racing 2-Stroke Oil
- Required Fuel91 Octane (R+M)/2 (98 RON)
- RotationLeft-Hand (Engine rotation is right-hand. Propshaft rotation is left-hand)
- Shaft Length12" (305 mm)
- Weight300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Formula 2 Outboard Tunnel Boat Racing
If you have a question that’s not answered in our FAQs or you need additional information, please contact us at the phone numbers listed below.
Mercury Racing Technical Services Hours
Monday through Friday
7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Outboard & Sterndrive Consumer Affairs
(Calls may be recorded for quality purposes)
Mercury Racing Product Technical Publications
Service manuals, parts manuals; operation, maintenance, and warranty manuals.
High Performance Marine Engines