- Designed for boats with heavier loads and capable of speeds up to 85 MPH.
- Designed to operate at 25" to 27" (635 mm to 685 mm).
- Three-liter Torque Masters feature dual water pickups for improved cooling.
- Heavy-duty 19 spline stainless steel propshaft and a painted housing for improved corrosion resistance.
- Designed to run on boats capable of speeds in excess of 85 MPH. Operates at transom heights of 27" to 30" (685 mm to 762 mm).
- 2.5L and 3.0L Sport Master gearcases feature a heavy- duty, one-piece alloy steel propshaft and three-piece friction welded stainless steel driveshaft for added durability.
- Low-water pickups reduce ingestion of weeds or debris.
- Right-hand and left-hand rotation available.
- Right-hand rotating Sport Masters have a built-in torque tab to reduce steering torque.
- Dual water pickups, mounted on the nose of the torpedo and strut, features additional water flow and cooling.
- Now features the Torque Master gear housing without a torque tab for enhanced durability and reliability. Internal updates include a new 19-spline stainless steel propshaft for enhanced corrosion resistance, a heavy-duty offshore bearing carrier and a double shot- peened pinion gear.
- Painted housing for offshore applications.